Monday, November 21, 2005

blogger getting busier

Congratulations to my brother/friend/U-mate/travelmate/battlemate/virtual-mate, Paul Sin, who has moved in to a new apartment - http://paulsin.blogspot.com. In Chinese, this is known as 喬遷之喜. So I guess now we have one more relationship between us - cyber neighbours! Welcome!

His blog is full of knowledgeable & fun stories. Highly recommended. Paul himself has multiple identities & interests - MBA, computer scientist, mathematician, horoscope expert, venturist, experienced traveller, Excel master, philosopher, thinker, and snipper. I don't know if he gets a paycheck for every single identity, but I am sure he is extremely strong, mentally, because he knows what he is doing every day. For me, I would have mixed up all my identities if I were him. (Imagine: being a snipper when working with Excel!)

His latest blog project is to put up our Europe trip in 1997 to his blog. The scale and complexity of this project is on par with launching astronauts to Jupiter, but I have a strong faith in him. Keep up the good work, brother!

2 Comments:

Blogger paulsin said...

Brother Lamb,

Thanks for your welcome and free promotion! I should have killed more terrorists instead of writing blogs if you're not that busy. I can also assure you that I'm only issuing, instead of getting, checks for my "identities"... Think about how much you have to pay for a degree!

I couldn't agree that I know what I'm doing, as much as you do :) If a guy's daily job is budgeting, it shouldn't be hard to extend that Excel skill and win some shower gel.

However, writing blogs is now becoming my full-time job. As for the "Europlog" project, our astronauts have passed already Mars, and Jupiter is now insight. (More specifically, the main actors had just escaped from the Greek bar which charged them $7,000 Dr for 2 glasses of Coke...) Got to finish it before the beginning of our "Indiablog" :)

Yours, Paul the Insane

11:42 am  
Blogger paulsin said...

Brother, I have been waiting to post this comment for a full 1.5 year:

We Reached Jupiter!
http://brokewanderer.blogspot.com

Although so much has happened in the last 1.5 years, and we did one more crazy trip to India.. I have never forgot to complete this journey to Jupiter :)

Thanks for all the great memory!

11:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home