Thursday, May 19, 2005

genesis of lamblog

I have created the blog for some time, but haven't really tried to write anything until today. I have been thinking "what should I write in order to make it appealing to many" - I guess that is the same question many would ask themselves when they start off their blogs. Then I realize - What the heck! This is my blog and I can write whatever I want to write. Whether someone likes to read it is beyond my control (and the purpose of a blog). :D

So here it is! My first blog. I think I will start with a website that describes a pretty bad restaurant in Hong Kong. I received the link from a friend (not the author of the article) and thought I might post it here so that others may happen to read my blog and pass the website on. That's the power (and beauty) of blogs - an almost-instant marketing gozilla for the good & bad!

Here is the link: http://kakalok.why.to/. The site is in Chinese, though, and the author has used some rather bad language. But frankly, the way the restaurant treated (or tricked) him was totally unacceptable and stupid. So I understand his feeling, and I am sure you will have the same thought after reading it. And please help pass it on. Bad restaurants deserve no mercy. I hope he would be the last victim.

Yesterday was Brenda's birthday and we gave her a total surprise - round-way tickets to Shanghai today! She didn't believe the tickets were real at first, and thought we were playing a joke with her. She was worried that she would know the tickets were fake only at the check-in counter in the airport! Ha... I guess she is now somewhere on the upper sky of China, figuring out what to do in the next few days there (pretty much eating & eating). Have fun, Brenda!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Bun Yan,

Thank you for mention about me in your diary!hehehe.... I am having a great trip, I stayed in Hangzhou for 2 days, is quite relax.. yes this is just like what u say, my trip is always eating eating and eating, but I am loving it heheheh.....

The news that u post it in your diary about cha chen tan, I really like it coz there are many foul word hahahhaah....

Anyway, keep your diary update wor, and thanks for your bday gift!

Cheers,
Brenda

1:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home